- ACCION US Network, New York, NY
- Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country, Franconia, NH
- Alternatives Impact/Alternatives Federal Credit Union, Ithaca, NY
- Appalachian Partnership for Economic Growth, Nelsonville, OH
- Arts in Reach, Portsmouth, NH
- Aspen Institute, Washington, DC
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter), East Texas, PA
- Association of Fundraising Professionals of Northern New England, Portsmouth, NH
- Belknap Economic Development Council, Laconia, NH
- Bi-State Primary Care Association, Bow, NH
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua, Nashua, NH
- Capitol Center for the Arts, Concord, NH
- Catholic Charities New Hampshire, Manchester, NH
- Center for Cartoon Studies, White River Junction, VT
- Cheshire Medical Center, Keene, NH
- Child and Family Services of New Hampshire, Manchester, NH
- Common Capital, Inc., Holyoke, MA
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire, Manchester, NH
- EARN, San Francisco, CA
- East Coast Greenway Alliance, Durham, NC
- Families in Transition, Manchester, NH
- Five Rivers Conservation Trust, Concord, NH
- Forum on Philanthropy and the Public Good, Newton, MA
- Friends of Keene Public Library, Keene, NH
- Friends Program, Concord, NH
- Granite State Woodland Institute, Concord, NH
- Granite United Way, Concord, NH
- Granite YMCA, Manchester, NH
- Hingham Historical Society, Hingham, MA
- Intown Concord, Concord, NH
- Keene State College, Keene, NH
- Lakes Region Community Services, Laconia, NH
- Land Trust Alliance, Washington, DC
- Lend for America, New Brunswick, NJ
- Loon Preservation Committee, Moultonborough, NH
- Maine Association of Nonprofits, Portland, ME
- McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center, Concord, NH
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits, St. Paul, MN
- Montshire Museum of Science, Norwich, VT
- Mt. Washington Observatory, North Conway, NH
- NAMI-NH, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Bar Foundation, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Children’s Trust, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Community Loan Fund, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Historical Society, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Humanities, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Legal Assistance, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Psychological Association, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire Public Radio, Concord, NH
- New Hampshire SPCA, Stratham, NH
- North Carolina Council of Charitable Gift Planners, Carrboro, NC
- Northern California Planned Giving Council, San Jose, CA
- Northwest Planned Giving Roundtable, Portland, OR
- Oklahoma Humanities, Oklahoma City, OK
- Opportunity Fund, San Jose, CA
- Paul Revere House, Boston, MA
- Pentangle Arts, Woodstock, VT
- Prescott Farm Environmental Education Center, Laconia, NH
- Presumpscot Regional Land Trust, Gorham, ME
- St. Paul’s School, Concord, NH
- Second Growth, White River Junction, VT
- Sophia’s Hearth Family Center, Keene, NH
- Spaulding Youth Center, Northfield, NH
- Squam Lakes Association, Holderness, NH
- The Cedars, Portland, ME
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- Upper Valley Land Trust, Lebanon, NH
- Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports, Killington, VT
- Vermont Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Burlington, VT
- Vermont Community Loan Fund, Montpelier, VT
- Vermont Journalism Trust/VT Digger, Montpelier, VT
- Vermont Works for Women, Winooski, VT
- Winnipesaukee Playhouse, Meredith, NH
- World Affairs Council of New Hampshire, Manchester, NH
- WOW Trail, Laconia, NH
Al Cantor worked wonders at our board retreat.
Vermont Journalism Trust
Al did a stellar job on his keynote.
Maine Philanthropy Center
I never fail to learn something new.
Ray D. Madoff
Boston College Law School and Author of "Immortality and the Law"
His work, both in preparing for the retreat and in conducting it, was outstanding.
President and CEO
Appalachian Partnership for Economic Growth
Al approaches complex issues with thoughtfulness, moral clarity, and ardor.
Research Associate in the Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
The Urban Institute
Our only regret is that we didn’t start working with Al earlier.
The Center for Cartoon Studies
Would I hire him again? Yes! In fact, I already have!
Families in Transition
The end results have truly moved the organization forward.
Squam Lakes Association
Al Cantor has helped our organization level up.
The Center for Cartoon Studies
Al has become my go-to guy for sage advice delivered with kindness and humor.
Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports
[Our] planning session couldn’t have gone better.
On the ‘new information’ scale, Al was a 10.
Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
His work is always meticulously researched and provocative.
Chair, Department of Accounting & MIS, Fisher College of Business
Distinguished Professor The Ohio State University